thefaildotorg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romeo Y Julieta

Go down

Romeo Y Julieta Empty Romeo Y Julieta

Post by Unforsaken Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Enjoyed the first cigar of the year, and it is sad when just cutting it makes you sad you haven't enjoyed one in a month and a half. Then lighting it, then waiting to take that first draw.... I sound like an addict. But alas, it is what it is, and as good as hookah is, and the fact that I will always enjoy it, it doesn't have the complex and robust flavor of a cigar. The cigar burned wonderfully as usual, allowing thick smoke rings and only relighting the wrapper because my attention was diverted to Shooter.... but that'll happen. The taste was one sadly drowned out by the end with a double shot bloody mary, and seven beers, initially there were the softer flavors of the light wrapper, with tastes of leather and what seemed like a hint of spice. This developed into more of a straight leathery woodsy flavor. The rest was good, however my memory at the time seems to have been hampered, hehe. I'm terrible, but it was the most enjoyed cigar in a while, between a quality smoke and not having had one in so long, it was very fulfilling.
Unforsaken
Unforsaken
el administrator
el administrator

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum