thefaildotorg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Man Sentenced to Prison for Hacking Wife to Death Over Facebook Status

2 posters

Go down

British Man Sentenced to Prison for Hacking Wife to Death Over Facebook Status Empty British Man Sentenced to Prison for Hacking Wife to Death Over Facebook Status

Post by LostShadow225 Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:01 pm

A British man who killed his wife with a meat cleaver because she changed her Facebook status to "single" was sentenced to at least 14 years in a U.K. prison Friday, the Daily Mail reported.

Wayne Forrester, 35, was under the influence of alcohol and cocaine when he drove to their family home and murdered his wife, Emma, as she slept in her bed. The couple had recently separated and Forrester felt humiliated when Emma changed her relationship status to single on Facebook.

The police were called amid Emma’s screams for her life. Wayne emerged from the house, drenched in blood and gripping a carton of juice when the police arrived. Holding his stained hands out for handcuffs, the Mail Online reports he told police, "Who called you? My wife is in there. I killed her."

When the police found Emma’s butchered body, the Mail reports she had multiple head and neck wounds, her arms badly bruised from defending her husband's blows. Clumps of her hair were trailing the hall outside the bedroom and two banister rails had been broken off.

"The whole incident seemed a blur. I felt I was watching somebody else attacking Emma," the Mail reports Forrester said in his defense.

"Your wife ended the relationship. Your reaction was one of anger and resentment,” said Common Serjeant of London Brian Barker QC, reports the Mail Online. “There is no possible excuse or justification.”

LostShadow225

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

British Man Sentenced to Prison for Hacking Wife to Death Over Facebook Status Empty Re: British Man Sentenced to Prison for Hacking Wife to Death Over Facebook Status

Post by ZeroCool Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:35 pm

It's true, technology will be the downfall of our society today, Sad.

ZeroCool
el administrator
el administrator

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.thefail.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum